Resources & Publications
Published Documents for Doctors:
- Diabetes in India: Snapshot of a panorama. New!
- Psychosocial aspects of diabetes: Current Science, Dec 02. New!
- Special issue of Intl J Diab Dev Countries, on Psychological and economic issues in diabetes. New!
- Gestational diabetes mellitus and other endocrine
diseases in pregnancy. New!
- Hormone diseases : A bird's eye view of hormones and
endocrine system. Essentials of clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of hormone
- Hypothyroidism: An overview
- Diabetic Complications: Pathogenesis
- Coma in diabetes: An overview of hypoglycemia which
can manifest as unconsciousness in diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic foot: Overview of risk factors, causes,
prevention and treatment of diabetic foot lesions
- Intersex: An approach to an individual with
ambiguous genital development
- Stress: Overview of biological basis of stress a term
with many meanings and connotations
- Coronary artery disease in Indians: Our data on risk
factors in diabetes mellitus, and comments on high prevalence of CAD in Indians
- Cushings syndrome: An overview of managing Cushings
syndrome without evidence of sellar mass
- Gender differences in childhood diabetes: A discussion
on etiologic, clinical and treatment differences in boys and girls with diabetes
- Hyperthyroidism in Downs syndrome: The association of
hyperthyroidism with Downs syndrome
- Hypoglycemia with clonidine: Association of
hypoglycemia with clonidine induced sedation in a child with hypopituitarism
- Hypothyroidism and PCOS: The association of polycystic
ovary syndrome with hypothyroidism
- MRDM: A review article on malnutrition related
- Osteoporosis: Correspondence on osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis in Indians: Evaluating osteoporosis in
Indian adults with fracture neck of femur
- Retinal photography in Indian diabetes: Non mydriatic
retinal colour photography in young Indian diabetic patients
- Sleep in hypothyroidism: Sleep disorders in young untreated hypothyroid subjects
- Sleep in diabetes: Sleep patterns in individuals with diabetes mellitus
- Managing Hyperthyroidism : An introduction to managing Hyperthyroidism: causes, clinical features, risk factors and prevention
- Loss of smell in Hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism can lead to Anosmia? A case study.
- Coping with diabetes: the individual, the family and the physician: A pragmatic perspective to understanding, coping with and managing life for a Diabetic
- Computerisation of Patient records: eBMJ letter on using Computers in clinical practice.
- Why do Physicians find it diffuclt to use computers ? : eBMJ letter.
Back to Top
- Addisons Disease:Patient instruction leaflet on
precautions when using Corticosteroids
- Neomercazole:Patient instruction leaflet on
precautions when using the anti-thyroid tablet Neomercazole
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Patient information
leaflet about polycystic ovary syndrome the condition with chronic anovulation and
- Bromocriptine:Patient instruction leaflet about
bromocriptine, a drug used to lower prolactin hormone level
- Dexamethasone suppression test (Protocol) :
Protocol for low dose (48 hour) dexamethasone suppression test in evaluation of Cushings
Back to Top
Electronic Book on Diabetic complications
We published India's first medical book in electronic format. Please
click here to download your personal copy (185 KB in size). After downloading, double click on FocusSetup.EXE file and follow the
onscreen instructions to install the Electronic Book on your System.
Prof. MMS Ahuja
Here is our tribute to Prof. MMS. Ahuja, former Dean, Professor of Endocrinology, Professor of Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi. He was also one of the founding fathers of RSSDI(Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India).